About Me

My photo
Shady Cove, OR, United States
I am a wife and mother,...I have been married to the love of my life for almost 16 years,...my son is 22 and my daughter is 15,...they are my greatest accomplishment My family is my reason for everything,...

Friday, May 13, 2011

Something so simple, yet something so true!

Todays message in my inbox;
There are two kinds of people: Those who say,   "I will believe it when I see it."
And those who say,  "To see it, I know I must believe it."

A few years ago a book was released entitled "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne,....shortly thereafter, she was featured on Oprah and released the companion DVD,...now I own a copy of the audio CD's that I carry in my car and have listened to so many times.  Most recently I have subscribed to "The Secret Scrolls", an email subscription of daily encouragement of positive thoughts and of truly manifesting the things that you desire in life. I have learned so much from the pretty simple message as outlined in this series.
The Law of Attraction; Any individual has the ability to attract anything they want in life by harboring a positive attitude and by truly believing.  Think about it,.. those that we meet in life that are more optimistic and generate a more positive energy,...believe that they are worthy of good things (and not in an arrogant way) almost always attract what it is they want in life....and those that are a more negative oriented individual(s), will generally attract negative results.  I don't believe there is any sort of magic to it. But all about the approach we have in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment